We believe when it comes to sliding wardrobe design and manufacture you will not find any body else with the expertise knowledge and experience providing the same quality and value for money as we provide.
What is the difference between your doors and others.
It is not just one difference but a combination of differences that seperate some products from others.
1. All our doors come with a built in cushion rebated into the door, not glued on !
2. All our timber panels are 18mm thick , not 10mm thick !
3. All our profiles are of a heavier build construction to take 18mm panels so therefore increasing rigidity , no warping !
4. All our wheels are of a heavier build again to suit 18mm thickness not 10mm, increasing durability and stability !
The proof is in the pudding come and see for yourself , please feel free to visit any of our display where we will show you in detail our systems, we are very proud of.
There are two options
1. The fastest option is to call to one of our nationwide showrooms and bring the approximate measurement of the space you require a wardrobe designed for and we will do an immediate computorized three dimensional design and quote for you (we will do more precise measurements before manufacture, for quotation purposes your measurements are sufficient).
2. Ring or email your local showroom with your address and one of our designers will call to you at your home to measure and advise you on the options available (approximately one week waiting time)
Yes! All quotations are free and there is absolutely no obligation to purchase.
We will call to your home and advise you on the different options, free of charge.
No, all our wardrobes are custom made and can be made to any depth and height.
The ideal depth we like to use is 650mm and the ideal height is floor to ceiling.
A small wardrobe usually a couple of hours, a large wardrobe a full day
We accept cash, cheques, visa/mastercard and laser(debit cards). We ask for 50% on order and the remaining 50% on completion. You can pay the balance to the installation crew on the installation day.
All our mirrors and glass doors are safety backed and made to the BS 6206 quality standard.
Yes you can, just let us know the width and the height required to be covered.
Yes you can. any body with general carpentry skills should be able to install the doors (we will glady advise you on the installation).
Yes gladly, simply by contacting one of our Showrooms directly (whichever is closest to you) with the dimensions required we will deliver your wardrobe to you, built to your specification (lead time approximately 10 days).
We offer a wide variety of frame finishes, door Inserts are mirror, coloured lacobel glass or timber effect panels.
Any width from 500mm to 1220mm and any height from 900mm to 2540mm.
Yes we can make our doors to fit attic/dormer ceilings in most cases.
Yes no problem, we have a useful space saving hanging system specifically for corner situations.
Yes we have been installing storage solutions under stairs for many years now. We have a variety of solutions on offer.